Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AUDIO: River City Extension @ The Bamboozle in East Rutherford, NJ 4.30.11


I can honestly say I haven't heard the entire recording of this yet except for tidbits so I could adjust the audio. I figured I'd just post it anyway and deal with it later.

*Update (Cinco de Mayo, 2011)... finally listened to it last night. Audio is pretty good. It's clear enough, but since it was outside it has a funky feel. You can also hear a friend tell me about how she failed getting me a beer during one song. Overall, it's still probably just as good or better than a lot of bootlegs on the internet.

This is pretty much RCE's entire set from Bamboozle. They jumped off the stage at the end and did a song in the crowd, but it was impossible to hear so I stopped recording. I also had to piss like a motherfucker.

River City Extension at Bamboozle

"The Ballad of Oregon"
"Something Salty, Something Sweet"
"Adrianne"
"Mexico"
"Our New Intelligence"
"Too Tired To Drink"

"Our New Intelligence"

No comments:

Post a Comment