Tuesday, May 3, 2011

AUDIO: Frank Turner @ The Bamboozle in East Rutherford, NJ 4.30.11


UPDATE #2: (7.10.11): Our friends over at The LuceroArmy Tumblr may or may not have hooked this show up again. Click the link and find out.

UPDATE (5.24.11): I just noticed this file was removed due to a violation of the terms of service. Not really sure what that means, and I'm not happy about it, but I'll play nice for now and leave it down. For those of you who scored this gem before it was too late, enjoy it. For everyone else... apologies.

Pretty good recording for a festival atmosphere. Not too much background noise considering there were nine stages of music. I had my recorder set in a good location. Frank broke a sting at one point and had problems with his guitar during another song. Shit happens I guess. Still... a good piece of audio.

Frank Turner: Bamboozle

"I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous"
"Try This At Home"
"I Still Believe"
"I Am Disappeared"
"Dan's Song"
"Long Live The Queen"
"The Road"
"Photosynthesis"

"Dan's Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment