Wednesday, July 6, 2011

VIDEO: Riot On The Dance Floor Trailer



This is where I attempt to give back... City Gardens was a club in Trenton, NJ I went to when I was younger. I saw The Ramones, Rollins Band, All, Quicksand and some others play there during my punk rock formative years. It was a dirty, dangerous place in a part of town that wasn't safe after dark. Of course, that was part of the fun.

City Gardens closed in 1994, the year after I graduated high school. Much to my delight, there's now a full length documentary about the club in the works. But the film makers need your help. Watch the trailer. Maybe it'll inspire you to drop a few bucks and help with production costs.

I'm not making any money off this blog, nor do I plan to. All the music I post here is free for anyone who wants it. I just wanted to put up this trailer in the hopes that maybe one person might feel inspired. For more info, visit either the Riot On The Dance Floor Kickstarter page or citygardensfilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment